Join Ken's Lotto Affiliate Center and earn up to $243 per order from top-buying leads.

the lotto life

Join the $30Million Superdraw this week

Only few more days, the Saturday Lotto Superdraw for $30 Million will be held. A chance that you might take just to see if you are lucky enough to bring that $30 million home. As I am an occasional player, I am only play when there is a big $$$ million involved. I am using this technique to help me improve my chance of winning, Silver Lotto.

Think about how much you will spend on the ticket? I am usually put it 50-50. 50% of ticket I bought it when I just past a "lucky" Lotto outlet and buy a slikpick. And the other 50%, I used a system to help improve my chance. If you want to think about it. It just the same thing just with a little difference, with a system We decide what number that we are using to play. And it might just your favorite number that gives you a winning.

I had a couple winning with this system and it still worthed rather than none. Check it out Silver Lotto